Just Listed! 403 Rock Springs Circle Groveland Florida
Waterside Pointe – a Gated Community
403 Rock Springs Circle, Groveland, FL
$ Click for current price
5 BEDROOMS | 3 (3 full ) BATHROOMS | 2593 SQUARE FEET
This gorgeous home has it ALL!
You will love all of the upgrades and amenities you will receive with this 5 Bedroom, 3 Bath POOL home located in beautiful Waterside Pointe, located just inside the city of Groveland. The homeowners thought of virtually everything when designing this beautiful custom home and you will not be disappointed! The plethora of upgrades are plentiful and this gorgeous two story home is completely move-in ready!
Downstairs you will find
- Open style floor plan with great room living area
- a fully upgraded kitchen with a walk in pantry
- the kitchen island makes a perfect breakfast bar
- one downstairs bedroom
- a full downstairs bathroom
- Additional storage under the stairs
- sit down dining area
- sliding glass doors
- Enclosed, screened-in solar heated 30″ x 14″x 6′ deep salt water pool and extended lanai….just step outside to relax and enjoy!
The back yard is fenced-in and there is plenty of room to barbecue and entertain, or just watch the rain fall and sip a cold beverage under the covered lanai!
Upstairs you will find
- The master suite complete with a master bath
- Master bath includes a large shower stall, dual sinks, pantry area and a huge walk-in closet
- 3 additional bedrooms
- Additional pantry/storage areas
- A loft/media room/game room – you decide!
- The utility room comes complete with extra cabinetry and a clothes folding area added on!
Waterside Pointe offers a gated community featuring a community pool, a waterslide, clubhouse, tennis and basketball courts, a playground, plenty of walking areas with stunning views of lakes and fountains, not to mention the beautiful Florida birds and gorgeous landscaping.
Home Upgrades include large kitchen cabinets, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, outside stove vent, and a stone kitchen backsplash with under cabinet lighting. You will love the hardwood floors throughout! There’s pleanty of storage space and walk-in closets, fancy French doors in the den, a bamboo privacy wall on the lanai, TV and phone connections in every room and on the lanai too!
Custom Home Features:
- 30’x14’x6′ deep Inground Salt Water Pool ($33,000 value)
- Pool salt water chlorinating system
- Pool solar heating with pool cover ($5,000 value)
- Pool drain pipe – for draining pool
- Fenced-in back yard, 6′ Tall, Tan color upgrade ($4,500 value)
- Pavers around pool
- Extended lanai
- Hunter® fans with lights on lanai
- Bamboo privacy wall-covers part of lanai
- Outside Spotlight hook up
- Patio Outlets
- TV connection on Patio
- Carriage lamps in front of home
- Granite kitchen countertops
- Upgraded large cabinets
- Stone back splash
- Under cabinet lighting
- Walk-In Pantry
- Stove vented to the outside
- 5 year warranty on appliances
- Garbage Disposal
- Upgraded stainless steel sink
- Hardwood floor
Other custom features:
- Hardwood floors throughout the house ($16,000 value)
- Hardwood stair railing
- Finished and sealed garage floor
- Hunter® fans in every room
- TV connections in every room
- Phone hookups in every room (except the den)
- Fancy French doors in den ($400 upgrade)
- Laundry room counters with upgraded counter top
- Outside drain for clothes washer
- Glass bathtub/shower doors
- Upgraded bathroom counter tops
- Upgraded light fixtures throughout the house.
HOA: $340.00 Quarterly
The following items do not convey to the buyer with the sale of this home:
- Hot tub on the lanai
- Garage shelving